Graduates of the program have moved into all areas of the music industry. Entrepreneurial aspirations lead many of our Alumni to create and build their own production companies, record labels and new business ventures. Others are shaping the future of the music industry at major and indie labels, publishing companies, and recording studios. Additionally, several of our Alumni are pursuing careers as professional musicians.
As a graduate of Tisch, there are several ways that you can stay in touch with us and us with you, as well as with each other:
1. Keep us up to date with your most recent contact information.
2. Fan us on Facebook to stay up to date on what fellow ReMu alums and students are doing. Official Facebook page: "The Clive Davis Department of Recorded Music".
3. Use the Recorded Music Alumni listserv. We can keep you informed when job and networking opportunities come our way. Being connected, you can also send any opportunities you hear about to your fellow ReMu alums!
4. Send us regular updates. Let us know what you're up to! Keep us posted on where you're working, where you're performing, what you're doing...! Send us web links, photographs, etc.
5. Sign-up for the weekly alumni e-newsletter, Tisch Alumni Connections Listserv, by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org; in the body of the message type: join tisch-alumni-relations YourFirstName YourLastName. Send your email in plain text and remove any signature files.
6. Keep your alumni information current by completing the online contact update form.
7. Check out www.TischEast.com for the alumni network on the east coast; and check out www.TischWest.com for the alumni network on the west coast.
- Recorded Music Class Notes
- Make sure we have your most recent mailing address so we can keep you in the loop about upcoming alumni events as well as your current projects and employment. More
- Recorded Music Senior Capstone Projects
- In the spring of each academic year, Recorded Music seniors are required to complete a capstone project and present it to a panel of distinguished industry professionals. More