If you are currently a high school student and are interested in studying the music business, music production, and music history & criticism in the vibrant city of New York, the Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music has some exciting options for you! If you are a high school freshman, sophomore, or junior living in the tri-state area, and are interested in getting a head start, you can take part in our free spring h.s. program, Future Music Moguls. We are also pleased to announce that we will launch our very own Recorded Music Summer H.S. Program in 2011, a fantastic opportunity for rising h.s. seniors to come stay with us here in New York City for a 4-week summer intensive program.
- Recorded Music Summer H.S. Program
- A 4-week intensive residency program for rising H.S. Seniors designed to offer specialized training in music business entrepreneurship. Students will have the unique opportunity to study how music is recorded, produced and distributed to the consumer, complemented by instruction and technical training based in the department's world-class production facilities. More
- Future Music Moguls
Free Spring H.S. Workshop
- A FREE 12-week Saturday workshop for H.S. Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors, designed to introduce students to the art and business of creating and selling recorded music, and to help develop students' financial literacy and entrepreneurship skills. More
- HOW TO APPLY: Recorded Music Application Requirements
- Students interested in applying to the B.F.A. program must submit an online creative portfolio to Recorded Music for artistic review. More