All students in the Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music are required to complete 2-credits worth of an internship before graduation; however, the majority of our students complete multiple internships to gain a broader understanding of their field of choice. In addition to academic credit, internships also provide valuable learning, growth and networking opportunities.
- For Students: Frequently Asked Questions
- Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music Students are required to complete at least one internship through the Industry Internship Program in order to graduate. More
- For Companies: How to Place Your Internship Listing
- Companies interested in becoming internship sponsors may submit opportunities for consideration. More
- Job Listings: Post a Vacant Position
- Companies interested in sharing job opportunities with Recorded Music alumni may submit information via this online form. More