All students in the Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music have an internship requirement that will expose them to this exciting industry. Whether students are placed at an established recording company, a trade publication, or a broadcast company, internships provide valuable experiences and professional contacts that may lead to opportunities after graduation.
If you are looking to recruit a Recorded Music student for an internship at your organization, you can fill out this form (click here), or contact Lauren Davis, our Internship Faculty Advisor, at 212.992.8403.
- How to Place or Update your Internship Listing
- Companies interested in becoming internship sponsors may submit opportunities to the Internship Coordinator for consideration. More
- For Students: Frequently Asked Questions
- Clive Davis Institute of Recorded Music Students are required to complete at least one internship through the Industry Internship Program in order to graduate. More
- For Companies: How to Advertise a Job or Internship
- We prepare and assist Tisch students and alumni in finding employment in their chosen fields or supplemental employment while they pursue creative and entrepreneurial endeavors. More
- Recorded Music Internship Program for Visiting Summer Students
- Information for visiting students who want to participate in Recorded Music's summer internship program. More